We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support. Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs modify, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Analysis and design experience including exposure to pattern-oriented software development (including Object Oriented Design) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience integrating systems through web services, preferably using WebAPI/ SOAP.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008+ including database modeling and query optimization.
- Crystal Reporting & SSRS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹350,000.00 per year
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- c#,vb.Net,PHP,SQL & Crystal: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)